Monday, October 23, 2006

Planes are dull

Onward and upward, it's off to Hawaii I go. Sitting here in my seat held captive for the next six hours. Beside me a small child of about (I'm guessing) four on a trip with her family. The child needs restraint clearly.

Let's go back to this captive thing. I feel truly captive, there is no free movie but at least they did offer a movie. I had a choice of four: X-Men 3, The Sentinel, Cars, or Monsters Inc. I deliberated over the matter and decided the first two maybe too scary for the young unrestrained eyes beside me. Of course, I've seen the latter two so I'm not paying for those. The satellite signal bugs out after about an hour. So my options are buy a movie, listen to my iPod, write in the blog. I should have bought a book but my attention span is pretty short right now. I've been up since 4 a.m. Oh yeah let me tell you about that. My beautiful wife woke me up after she got home. She got home at 2:15 in the morning. Then the pager went off at 4 am. Another fire call “duty calls” aka no sleep for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment