Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Checklist

I’ve never been one for lists. Actually I hate lists! Lists represent deficiencies and needs which I may or may not be able to achieve. I know it sounds stupid but I’ve always been a come as you are roll with it kind of person. If you don’t have it you’ll have to suck it up and make due. As I get older and possibly wiser and definitely more experienced the lists that were once emblazoned in my mind become harder to retrieve from its recesses. Ergo the need for a written copy becomes mandatory. Here we go:

The Check List

ÿ Gels, PowerGels - 3 Chocolate, 3 Mocha Note: anymore and I’d get sick of them

ÿ Sharkies 3 packs Note: see Note above

ÿ Nuun hydration Tablets

ÿ Waist Pack to contain Sharkies/Power Gels

ÿ Ultimate Direction Access Waist Pack w/500 ml bottle

ÿ Ultimate Direction Fast Draw Handheld Water Bottle

ÿ Reflective Vest

ÿ Visor

ÿ Petzl Tikka Plus Headlamp

ÿ Camera

ÿ Jacket

ÿ Long sleeve

ÿ Shorts

ÿ Ultimax Socks

ÿ Asics Gel 2140 Sz9

ÿ Gloves

ÿ Cell Phone

ÿ Bluetooth

ÿ iPod Nano

ÿ Garmin 305

For the Support Vehicle

ÿ Water 500 ml bottles 12

ÿ Gatorade 500 ml bottles 4

ÿ Red Bull or Monster

ÿ Sandwiches - Peanut Butter and Jam

ÿ Bagels

ÿ Granola Bars

ÿ Toque (duffle bag)

ÿ Long Sleeve Shirt (duffle bag)

ÿ Short Sleeve Shirt (duffle bag)

ÿ Duct Tape

ÿ Band Aids various sizes

ÿ Spare Shoes (duffle bag)

ÿ Ultimax Socks (duffle bag)

ÿ Jeans (duffle bag)

ÿ T Shirt (duffle bag)

ÿ Hoody (duffle bag)

ÿ Towel

No comments:

Post a Comment